Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If you could see right through me...

Baby you’re so unusual
Didn’t anyone tell you, you’re supposed to, break my heart?
I expect you do, so why haven’t you?
Maybe you’re not even human cause
Only an angel can be so unusual
Sweet surprise, I could get used to
Unusual You
^^^Hm, new Britney Spears keeps getting better and better in her new album. (CIRCUS comes out 12/2... or her 27th birthday... thank you Jeff for knowing these facts hahaha.)
These has to be my favorite. I feel like... I can relate to it... in a slight... way?

And The Black Ghosts wrote a song for the Twilight Soundtrack called "Full Moon"... which is very addicting... and oh so true.
In the full moons light I listen to the stream
And in between the silence hear you calling me
But I don't know where I am and I don't trust who I've been
And If I come home how will I ever leave
^^^It's great. I love it.

No comments: