Saturday, November 15, 2008

If I ask you to stay...

So... I went out for Jeff VL's birthday. Hooray! For he is legal now!!! Hahaha.

At any rate. It's 2:42 in the morning and I have a biology project for extra credit due in less that ten hours. I don't know if I can speak for ten whole freakin' minutes. I will have to try and speak as clear as possibly and not be overly goofy. Definitely will try.

After Bio., I'm heading to the wonderful Wegmans with James because it's amazing beyond belief.

Y'know... I wonder... does he mind that I call him James? Or does he really prefer Jimmy? I mean... I always hear Jimmy... I don't know hahaha. He's a real sweetheart. I enjoy spending time with him. Lots, hahaha.

After that, I'm seeig Jon Stewart with Kate. It'll be sweet. Hahaha, at least... I hope it will be.

After that... I'm going out with the pharmcats and Kate. Should be a late day.

And then... I have class registration early Sunday morning.

I should not sleep if that's the case.

P.S: Why is it ridiculously warm in the dorm room?

No comments: