Monday, November 10, 2008

If there were more surveys like this...

The last time you were in the fridge, what were you looking for?
Pudding.

Where was the last door you shut?
The dorm.

If science found that beer causes cancer, would you still drink it?
Nope, and just so we know. I don't drink beer. It's disgusting... in fact... most alcoholic beverages are.

How about animal rights?
What about animal rights?

Death penalty?
Depends...what about it?


Would you rather have a tiny head and a huge body, or a gigantic head and a tiny body?
I think I would prefer a proportioned head to my body.

Whats the longest you have gone without seeing your reflection?
I don't know.

Have you ever fed an animal a jalapeno for revenge of something they did?
No. Why would I do that.

When a hermit crab loses it shell, is it naked or homeless?
It looses its exoskeleton... therefore it is both and neither at the same time. See, the shell is like it's home and clothes because it protects what is underneath... which isn't a skeleton. Also... here's a little fact, the shell is made out of chitin. I'm about 98% sure. I would check my manual, but I will not.

What did you dream about last night?
A giant cookie. For real.

What are hot dogs made of?
The ones I usually eat are made out of soy. =]


Do you own a pair of Uggs?
I own Fuggs! =] Or... aka... the fake uggs. Do you have ANY idea how awful those ugg-ly boots are?!

Color of your toenails?
The au natural kind.

Would you rather have hairy feet or a hairy belly button?
I rather have neither.

What words will you put on your tombstone?
This is a depressing question. Next.

Have you ever lied to a doctor to get a doctors note to miss work or class?
No.

Did your night suck?
Tonight? Kind of. Generally it normally isn't. I feel like I missed something.

Do you find it romantic when a guy whispers in your ear?
=]


Do you think the last person you kissed cares for you?
Not at all. =[

Are you starting to realize anything?
A few things.

Do you have empty alcohol bottles hidden anywhere?
Nope.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
I was up until 1am this morning because I couldn't sleep.


Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
All the time.

Did you go out or stay in last night?
I stayed in mostly.

Where were you at 10:17 pm last night?
Working on my Library Workbook. Lame.

Did you kiss or make out with anyone today?
No.

Have you ever snuggled with someone you werent dating?
Yeah... a few years ago.


When was the last time something bothered you?
Hm, World Civ. kinda bothers me sometimes. And I know tomorrow will because of dissections.

What do you do on the weekends?
Something new has been happening every weekend. I like it.

Are diamonds a girls best friend?
Not necessarily. For all we know, a diamond could be a girl's worst enemy because it is, in fact, exceedingly hard.


Is your hair up or down today?
It was down and then the wind made me decide it was an up-do day.

Do you straighten your hair?
Sometimes.


Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?
Hm... not really... which is odd.

Do you think lip gloss is the best!?
Nivea chapstick. =]


In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Yes.

Do you freakout if you miss your favorite show?
Nope.

Would you ever get a tattoo?
Thought about it... but probably not.

Can you skateboard?
Attempted... and failed.

How old will you turn in 2009?
Almost 2 decades.

How old are you now?
Under 2 decades. =]


Would you date someone 8 years older than you?
Probably not.

Who was the last person you hugged?
Caution.


Whats your relationship with the person you last texted?
He's a sweetheart and a good friend.


Will your next kiss be a mistake?
I don't want anymore kisses to be a mistake.

Where are your siblings?
She is back home.

Whens the last time you cried?
I'd say a few nights ago when I was looking through old pictures.

If you found out you couldn't have kids,would you adopt?
Of course. Without a doubt.

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Back in my time? No. Let's move forward.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yeah and luckily... he's in the same school as me. =]

Last time you saw your parents?
Well over a month ago.

Who have you talked to today?
Quite a few people.

Do you ever try to write with your non dominant hand?
Yes... with failure.

Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
No. =[


Whats an obsession you have?
Hah, it's evident. No need to mention them.

Do you feel comfortable getting up and giving speeches?
Depends... however, I'm generally okay.

What color are your eyes?
Dark brown... but sometimes when I wake up in the morning, they are onyx. Weird.

Whens your birthday?
Two weeks in the 8th month.

Is there someone you know you should hate but you can't?
In a way.

How's your heart lately?
Emotionally... always getting better and better each day. Physically... I believe it's okay.

If you could change your name what would it be?
I think I'm okay with my first name.

What are you wearing?
Clothes... specifically... pajamas.

Are you a forgiving person?
Usually.

Last thing you drank?
Ramune. <3

Do you think you can last for an hour without talking?
Well... I don't think so. When I sleep... I don't know. And when I'm taking a test... well... I mouth words to myself.

What's your worst habit?
Not sure.

How tall is the last person u hugged?
Caution-height!

What woke you up this morning?
Who... not what. And my roomie did because she knows I can't wake up to any electronic device.

What is somehing you wouldnt be able to live without?
Love, air, happiness, need to learn, education itself, family, friends and my glasses.

What did you do today?
I went to class. All day.

What were you wearing at 9am this morning?
Pajamas.

What's irritating you now?
World Civ.

Do you like chinese food?
Depends. If it's First Wok in the city, then I don't like Chinese food... I LOVE it.

What will you be doing in three hours?
I'll be up? Maybe sleeping? I don't know. It would be 2:30am on 11/11/08.

Why did you last laugh really hard?
Hahaha, my roommate. She's the best and she's silly sometimes.

Will you be in a relationship in four months?
Perhaps? I don't know. I miss relationships.

Can you sleep in jeans?
Yes.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Sometimes.

Is there someone in your life you wish you never met?
Hah... I used to think that... but I believe I'm okay with just moving on.

Did you sleep well last night?
I had a decent night's rest.


Do you have a common first name?
Not really.


Who's house of the opposite sex were you in last? Why?
Uhmmm... House? I think Russ's to hang out. Dorm? James's... so Jen, James, and myself can go to a movie.

Do you like anyone?
Yes.

What's your mood?
I am sleepy... but not.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months without cheating?
I definitely can. I would never cheat. Honestly.

No comments: