Thursday, November 27, 2008

If I could tell you...

The directions are easy--Write TWENTY things about yourself:

easy right...???

1. I eat my pizza backwards.
2. I am currently home for Thanksgiving.
3. I listen to Christmas music randomly throughout the year and ALWAYS listen to it for the month of December.
4. It really upset me that the Christmas music this year started before Thanksgiving.
5. I think Britney Spears is making an awesome comeback.
6. I am amazingly obsessed with several things, although, Harry Potter and Twilight are my main obsessions.
7. Daniel Radcliffe is my favorite actor. Ever.
8. I actually like listening to politics however, I won't put my own input unless I have a passion for that topic of discussion.
9. I used to not like rice because I ate it everyday with everything... I've learned to love it beyond reasoning.
10. I want to be a pharmacist with all my heart.
11. I can't wait until I'm older and with a job to get a puppy of my own.
12. I want to name a male puppy Samson... really bad.
13. Sometimes, I never know why I post so many entries here.
14. "The Scientist" by Coldplay is my theme song to my life... the lyrics match what I feel practically any day.
15. I love my Twilight soundtrack more than any soundtrack.
16. I usually write lyrics as a doodle on my notes.
17. I miss Tech Crew more than I miss driving... and that's a crazy amount.
18. I detest pronouncing my middle name because I'm pretty sure with my accent it doesn't sound like the way it's supposed to.
19. I miss Summer rains and look forward to Winter snowfalls during Autumn... then it's switched in the Spring.
20. I'm falling.

No comments: