Saturday, August 9, 2008

If I did know...

It's almost three in the morning and I am exhausted beyong belief. I have been switching rooms with my sister. It's been a long... not going to lie... my body is in quite a lot of pain. And I'm typing... Vanessa Anne Hudgens is on the tellie... dancing for a Sears commercial on N. She's kinda everywhere... like Miley Cyrus. Oh Disney. Whatever happened to the simple Disney stuff?
At any rate... tomorrow... or rather... in the daylight hours[!!!], there will be some more "moving" and Z and I need to switch shelves. Hopefully I'll be up by 10 and then finish by... hopefully by 2. Earlier would be nice... but... I'll give Z and myself that 4 hour time frame. Sounds logical.
I should head into bed. It's... early. Heh. Yeah... not really.

No comments: