Sunday, October 18, 2009

If the solution is simple...

Friday: Went through normal day of classes. Packed. Couldn't remember where I put passport so I had to look for the alternative second ID. Went to Rochacha with PCAT takers. Stayed in Jon's house and met his parents. Had a GARBAGE PLATE for the first time. It was pretty good. Not as gross as it sounds. It actually was pretty good. I'll post a picture later. Uhm... heard a scary story at Jon's house. Went to bed about midnight.

Saturday: Woke up at 6:25am after setting the alarm to 6:00am and 6:15am. Ah well. Went to T-Horton's for b-fast. Took PCATs. Long 5 hours. Draining, I tell you. Came back to campus. Chilled with Jeff. And for some reason, the dorm room is unnecessarily hot. I'm definitely considering shorts to bed.

Well... it's Sunday morning technically. Time to finish physics homework, shower, then sleep.

Thought I would provide a quick update.

No comments: