Sunday, June 21, 2009

If the sun won't shine anymore...

So. Let's see. It's been a while since I last wrote. A WHILE... actually.
Let us see. What has been new? Well... I have been attending math summer courses. They're okay. They're just boring and long... but I get 7 credits out of it. Not too horrible I have to say.
Also... I've been working at the movie theatre. It's not too bad. I like the people I work with and things aren't too bad.

Today was TG banquet. It felt good to be home. I missed everyone.
Only... sometimes... when I looked at the people around me... it felt different. Not bad. However, not the same. Maybe it's because I wasn't really a part of it this year. At all. It deeply saddens me. TG was such a huge part of my life. And I just miss it. A lot more on some days.

So much for nostalgia.

Oh, also... today. Hahaha. I met Sam! Y'know, Matt's girlfriend. She's sweet. They're cute together. I'm glad to see they're happy. :)

So... I should try and get to bed soon... since it is about a quarter to 2am.

Oh, quick side note as to what I'm doing right now.
I'm listening to "Come On Get Closer" by Matt Nathanson in low volume while sipping Snapple (the Peach Ice Tea, of course). I'm obsessed with this moment at the moment. I live for things like this. It'll be a good night.

No comments: