Saturday, May 16, 2009

If I followed the breadcrumbs...

So... I know last post I said I would update more... however, I've been trying to keep up with life itself. I don't even know where to begin.
I suppose I'll start off with saying it's summer break. I start summer classes the 26th, blehhh. However, it needs to get done. -_- Lots of things need to get done.

I don't know... I feel like I can't keep up anymore. Like I'm too tired to continue... however, I know I must fight on... no matter how tired I am. And it's not like I'm actually tired because I hardly am. I stay up... panicking, thinking, etc. I can't stop. I become bothered in unnecessary excessive amounts. I want a grip again.

There's something missing in my life.
I don't know what it is.
And I miss it.
... How can I possibly miss something that I don't even know?

No comments: