Thursday, December 11, 2008

If I sang a song for you...

I don't know why I keep talking myself into sad emotions. And then I don't know why I tell myself to look like nothing is really bothering me when there is a lot going on.

Also... hm. Well. There's this guy. And I think about him a lot. I just want to tell him how I feel. Really bad. But I don't know how I would say it... and I don't want it to ruin anything. Because I think we're becoming close. And I don't want to shatter a good thing. He probably doesn't like me back. It's such a bummer. And I disappoint myself because I'm just setting myself up for a downfall. Again? Oh god, I hope not. I don't want a disappointment. I want to feel happy... content with life... unashamed. I want the feeling of being cherished again. I miss that so much. I know I haven't really been... "in love"... even though I feel like I was close to it once before. Also... it's been a long time. I'm hoping to just... forget it all. Even though I don't really want to forget everything.

No comments: